Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cam's Tie in NY Times!!

Greetings,

Cam's Tie in the NY Times print and web!
Ok, so we're not named, but we're in the pictures and audio. If go click on this link Cam's Tie in NY Times you can view the page. Once you're there, the audio on the audio slideshow & backing the poets is us. Hip eh?

Evita
We're doing the 4 more shows. June 19th, 20th, 26th, & 27th. I'm a little dissapointed that we're only doing 4 more shows, but eh. I'm partially motivated by ::gasp:: money. Yeah, I lose my day job by the end of this month & I don't have anything lined up beyond Slams. It's been a fun run and a great experience.

Cam's Tie in June
We're playing the 7th, 14th, and 21st backing the Uptown Poetry Slam at the Green Mill. Preshow music starts about 6:45PM, $6 cover, 21+. This is my favorite gig. It's a relaxed atmosphere, totally improvised, and the venue is killer. The people at the Green Mill are amazing-from the bartenders & waitresses to the poets and patrons.

all the best.

No comments: